Inno-Anatomy is a multitouch virtual anatomy and autopsy application that enables the user to use hand gestures to do the anatomy and autopsy process virtually.
If you are looking for complete solution including hardware please click here
It saves a lot of the cost of buying expensive human dead bodies in order to do the anatomy and autopsy process.
We provide realistic and detailed 3D model of human male body anatomy and internal organs with textures.
It’s very user friendly as we use the next generation of user interface (UI) Natural User Interface (NUI) that does not require any training or learning from the user because every thing can be done by simple gestures.
Please check the first demo video on the right
Note: The Application can be sold separately for multi-touch hardware providers, Inno-Anatomy application supports TUIO protocol and supports Microsoft windows 7 multitouch capabilities.
Inno-Anatomy is the perfect tool for medical schools and universities with the multitouch technology
- Can work with wide range of hardware like TUIO hardware’s and Windows 7 multitouch capable hardware’s
- Easy to use with the multitouch gestures and does not require training
- Make the learning process more easy.
- Affordable Price
- Realistic and detailed 3D model of human male/(female body soon) anatomy and internal organs with textures.
- High savings on purchasing expensive human bodies.
- Safe and clean no need to cut a real body.
- The technique opens up for new opportunities in places where autopsies are not accepted due to cultural and religious reasons.
- The technique will revolutionize the traditional medical practice in the anatomy and autopsy areas and lead to enormous advantages for medical educational institutions.
- User friendly and no training or teaching required for the user in order to use this application
- Durable and low maintenance cost.
Who Can use it? (Target user)
Schools, Medical universities, Medical vocational training schools, Medical and disease research centers and hospitals
- Multi-touch support 3 touch points simultaneously.
- Touch gestures such as zoom in, zoom out, pan, rotate, roll and etc…
- Sectioning for the 3D body
- Realistic and detailed 3D model of human male anatomy and internal organs with textures.